I understand the challenge of finding the right speaker. I have both spoken at and produced dozens of events from small corporate training sessions to large international conferences and booked speakers such as astronaut Jim Lovell, author Captain Michael Abrashoff, Miracle on Ice goalie Jim Craig, Iron Chef Jose Garces, and many more. I understand the art of partnering with the right person to craft and bring a message to life.
My hope is to provide you with details about what I deliver as a speaker to make your life easier. This is where you’ll find what you can expect of me as a speaker, topics I often speak on, what people are saying about me, and how to reach me to discuss your speaking needs.
What you can expect
If you hire me to speak at your event you can expect:
- Prompt, professional response to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal consultation (phone or video conference) prior to your event, so I can better understand how to best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on this site and social media channels (assuming your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it).
- A professionally prepared, engaging presentation focused on achieving the desired outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to other relevant and helpful resources.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure your expectations were met (I also want to know how you think I can improve).
I've been said to have a passionate and engaging speaking style, which has been refined through hundreds of on-air radio and television interviews, and through countless live speaking roles such as event emcee, keynote speaker, and panel presenter.
A few of my speaking highlights are:
- I spoke on a "Next Generation" panel at the Christians in Commerce Annual Conference.
- I presented at the WHYY State of Young Philadelphia Series next to the Mayor of Philadelphia and the PA State Treasurer.
- I spoke to multinational executives for three years at the Wharton Executive Education Advanced Management Program and at Comcast University.
- I have presented to dozens of student groups including Harriton High School Career Symposium, Temple University Business School, and University of Pennsylvania.
I have written several guides on living a hands on faith, one eBook, and over one hundred articles. My wife, Whitney, and I have two young sons and we live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
I primarily speak on topics related to living the Christian faith in a hands on practical way, building relationships, and connecting with millennials. I will customize a presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to help bring the outcome you desire for your audience.
My most requested topics are listed below. Please remember I can present these topics as a keynote or workshop, from single session to full day.
Millennials: this up-and-coming generation has businesses grasping for strategies to remain relevant. I break down in easy to understand stories how to authentically connect.
Relationships for Men: guys can be hard nuts to crack with a tough exterior shell. I illustrate both time-tested and new ways to intentionally build life-changing relationships for men of all ages.
Hands on Faith: Christians want more than they're getting and pastors often want to "enliven their members." I share insights speaking to both parties with examples of hands on faith.
The next step
Truly, I'm honored that you are considering me for your event. To proceed, just click the button below to send your event details--I'll review it and get back to you quickly.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Ryan speaks with authenticity and truly connects with his audience. His talk was spiritually moving and motivational.
Michael Griego, President/Founder, MXL Partners & Chairman, Silicon Valley Prayer Breakfast
Ryan is bright, articulate, and God-centered. His message from the heart will stir and challenge you.
Skip Vaccarello, author of Finding God in Silicon Valley.
Ryan is an outstanding speaker who delves deep...and delivers an outstanding message. I highly recommend Ryan as a speaker in any arena.
Terry Cassell, President, Christians In Commerce
I felt really connected to what Ryan said about millennials...it was a very moving presentation...excellent in so many ways!
Conference Attendee, Men's Ministry Catalyst
The practicality of Ryan's message resonated with the students...hearing real life stories rather than teaching was excellent. I heard from the youth "we need to have him come back!"
Joe Hill, Youth Pastor, St. Timothy's Lutheran Church
Ryan was engaging and insightful... his personality charmed the audience... Ryan instinctively knows how to attract the audience.
Lucy Vasquez, Advisor and Coach
Ryan is a passionate and thoughtful communicator who has the ability to sense the need of each audience he engages with. This allows him to quickly connect on a personal level and speak to the heart of those who are listening.
Will Sawkins, Pastor, Community Christian Church
Ryan's energy and positivity is contagious!
Janet Mulvey, Founder, Reality Life Coaching
Your message was really uplifting...you had a big impact on me!
John H., Engineering Student at Stanford University
Ryan is an emerging voice for this generation...
Rachel Zabaneh, Founder and CEO, Veritas Institute of Leadership and Innovation