With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page) or that which is clearly excerpted with proper references, the content on this website is copyrighted and owned by Ryan Derfler. The time and resources I invest in the site and to create the content are intellectual property rights and the following usage rights apply.
You are free to:
- Link to any area of the site.
- Excerpt and use up to 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post.
- Print up to 50 copies for internal distribution with an organization (not public promotion).
- Print posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2015, Ryan Derfler. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.ryanderfler.com.”
The Following Requires Permission
You must have express written consent to do any of the following:
- Re-post a post in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of any content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for content that is not covered here, please email me.